I was quite busy during the last couple of months. That’s why I wasn’t able to post so often. I hope, that I’ll be able to share my illustrations a bit more frequently in future.
Anyway! I was able to make another artwork for the Treibhaus Luzern. The last posters I made were OK but I wasn’t really satisfied with the results. I realized that I have to improve my typography skills. In my opinion the typography never matched to the illustration, just because I never took time to make my own font. But it’s absolutely worth the effort! This time I tried to make it better than before. I think it looks so much better when the font has its uniqueness.